Seaver Study Abroad Award
JAMES E. SEAVER STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIP IN HUMANITIES
This scholarship provides program fees for a student enrolled in The Humanities Spring-Break Program in London, England. All interested students in good standing at The University of Kansas are eligible to apply. Selection will be based on merit with need as a secondary consideration.
To apply, students must complete the following:
• A Program Application from The University of Kansas Office of Study Abroad
• A Scholarship Application from The Humanities Program
• Enrollment in the appropriate section of HUM 205/115: Western Civilization II or HUM/ARCH 600: Biography of a City: London during the semester in question
Scholarship applications must include the following items:
• A Seaver scholarship application form
• A one-page statement describing the applicant’s interest in the Program
• A copy of the applicant’s current KU DPR
• The name of one KU faculty reference (HUM instructors preferred)
See PDF below for scholarship applications. Application forms are also available in the Humanities office at 308 Bailey Hall and the KU Office of Study Abroad.
Seaver Study Abroad Award [PDF]