Seaver Study Abroad Award
JAMES E. SEAVER STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIP IN HUMANITIES
This scholarship provides funds to be used towards the program fees for a student enrolled in a Humanities Study Abroad Program. Programs currently eligible for this scholarship are: Humanities in Rome, Italy in Summer 2018. All interested students in good standing at the University of Kansas are eligible to apply. Selection will be based on merit.
To apply, students must complete the following:
• An Online Program Application from the University of Kansas Office of Study Abroad
• A Scholarship Application from the Humanities Program
Scholarship applications must include the following items:
• A Seaver scholarship application form
• A one-page statement describing the applicant’s interest in the Program
• A copy of the applicant’s current KU DPR
• The name of one KU faculty reference
Applications for the Summer 2018 term are due to the Humanities office by Thursday, March 1st. Applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or turned in to the Humanities Program Office, 308 Bailey Hall.